Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Just Dance

Chris and I got a Wii for Christmas just so I could have the Just Dance 2 game. I have always been the type of person who was VERY MUCH against having a video game. I think people need to get off the couch and be active. This game does that, so I finally gave in. It is so much fun. It gets you off of the couch and moving and I promise it is a wonderful workout because I am panting everytime I finish just one song. And, for the record...Chris ususally beats me!


Apparently, our children have been watching us too, because everytime they see the Wii remote they ask, "unn dance?"


Here are some TOO cute videos of them dancing. I don't know where they get their moves!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great video, now I just want to see Mom and Dad "just dance"! Will be waiting. LOL! Love, Lolly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...