Friday, November 19, 2010

23 months

I don't want to blink, because I know the moment I do, I will have 2YEAR OLDS!

At 23 Months Heath:
  • Is still my quiet one, but when he thinks you aren't listening he will babble and talk to himself quite a lot. Mimi says he just has a lot to get off of his chest.
  • Knows most of his letters, but would prefer to tell you his colors.
  • Takes his breathing treatments well.
  • Still doesn't like vegetables.
  • Gets hot easily and kicks off his pj pants and covers every night.
  • Loves, loves, loves bath time.
  • We have to spell S-H-O-E-S around him because it automatically means he goes outside.
  • Pushes his limits and smiles at me when he is doing something he knows he shouldn't.
  • Makes the most realisitc cat sounds.
  • Definately has his daddy's temper.
  • Likes to cuddle.
  • Patiently tries to figure out how toys or other items work.
  • about 23 pounds.

At 23 months, Hunter:
  • Is a ball of energy!
  • Talks all the time.
  • Knows his letters, colors, numbers, and is working on his shapes. You should hear him say "Octagon."
  • Will eat most anything I put on his tray, but really LOVES fruits and vegetables.
  • Is always cold and wakes up in the middle of the night so I can put the covers back on him.
  • When I ask him if he is ready for a bath, he quickly replies that he wants to take a shower instead.
  • If he is doing something wrong, it only takes a stern look from me and he will burst into tears.
  • Gives hugs and kisses occasionally but usually doesn't slow down enough to give them.
  • Can throw a football clear across the room, with force. Pretty sure I'm raising a quarterback.
  • Follows directions well, but doesn't LIKE to put up his toys.
  • Tries to make sure Heath follows the rules. He likes to pretend he is the "enforcer."
  • about 26 pounds.

They both are my pride and joy. I couldn't love them more. They are so busy and it is exhausting, but I can't remember what my life was like without them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The boys have grown so much, can't wait to see them again! Love, Lolly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...