I was so excited to let the boys help Chris carve the pumpkin this year. Click
here to see last years pumpkin carvin adventure. I just knew they would dig in and love getting messy. Well.....I was partially right.

Hunter couldn't get enough.

He pulled out seeds and slimy stuff with the best of them.

He had no problem reaching way down to the bottom to scrap out the insides.


He even helped Daddy put it into the bag.

This pumpkin is more Heath's style, however,

This pictures shows the one (and only) time he put his hand anywhere near the pumpkin, and it was only because he wanted the spoon that Chris dropped in there.

He preferred playing in the dirt.

....and when Chris put the pumpkin slime on his shoulder, I seriously thought he was going to throw up!

He kept looking at Chris like, "Why would you do this to me?"

"Look over here guys, let's just plug these in and call it good...that would be much easier" I think he has some of my OCD.
2 comments:
Wow, what a great pumpkin! Chris doen't even like spiders! Poor little Heath, he really did not like the pumpkin goo. How hilarious! Love to all of you, Lolly.
poor heath, he had that same expression last year when chris put pumpkin guts on him!
Post a Comment