Thursday, March 11, 2010

Any Suggestions...

How do you teach them to use a spoon...

... and not lick, like a dog, from the bowl?

Why is it that I can barely get the suction bowls up from the high chairs, but the moment I turn my back the boys already have them lifted?


If you know the secret...please help me!?!? I really do not want meal time to continue to be play time.

1 comment:

Mandi Martin said...

It's not what you want to hear, but I think they are right on target for their age. Max still doesn't really get the concept of utensils. He can use them and will sometimes, but usually he just holds it in one hand while picking up food with his other hand. And even tonight, he pulled that scarfing dog routine, eating a brownie off a napkin without a utensil or his hands. And he was quite disgusted when he came up with a piece of napkin in his mouth. It's a slow process. Try to hang in there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...