Thursday, December 3, 2009

Getting Ready for "1"



















































Cans for Comments

I found this idea on another blog and thought that it was a great idea. In honor of the boys upcoming birthday, I will be hosting a Cans for Comments event. For every (kind) comment that is left on my blog from now until the boys 1st birthday (December 17th) we will donate a canned good to the local food bank. I want my boys to learn to give, as well as receive, and I must make the first step. Looking forward to hearing your comments.

6 comments:

Mandi Martin said...

I LOVE your invitation!! Where did you get it? I'm thinking of doing a monkey theme for my little monkey Max in January.

I also love your philosophy of teach by example.

Hard to believe your little guys are already one! (Harder still to believe that I haven't seen them in person yet)!

Anonymous said...

So cute...that's a great idea:)

Anonymous said...

The naked babies I found in my mail box are so precious. God sent treasures straight from Heaven to your arms. I love every single picture. I love you, and I love those you love!
Darrah

Anonymous said...

What a great ideal--I will also
donate a can of food for each kind
comment to the local food bank.
The card is wonderful --just like
Heath and Hunter. Mimi

Aunt Amy said...

Love the idea and my Christmas card. Had to show it to everyone at school. But, very jealous about the deer.

Anonymous said...

I just loved our Christmas card, the naked babies and all! It was a great picture of the whole family also. I am so sorry that I won't be at their first birthday party, but Grandpa will be. I will make him take pictures for me. Miss all of you, love Grandma.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...