Note from Mommy: Usually I try to get rid of the pacifiers, but I thought during this adventure, it might be best to keep them in to deter eating parts of the pumpkin.
I think the pictures speak for themselves.
*Note: No raw pumpkin or seeds were consumed during the carving of this pumpkin (that I know of).

6 comments:
They are precious, Crystal! Those pics are priceless-you won't trade them for a million dollars!Slade's first Halloween was in the hospital. He got rotavirus and we celebrated Kyle's Halloween birthday in Slade's hospital room. I have pics of Kyle's cake and Slade with an IV!
so cute....i love it
So cute--I love the expression
on Heaths face--with the pumpkin
on his head--wonder how he got that on his head? MImi
Super-cute!!! Looks like everyone had a good time.
They are precious little pumpkins! (I also enjoyed seeing a Curington t-shirt in the pictures.)
What cute mohawks! Looks like they had a great time with the pumpkin carving. I can't wait to see pics of the monkey costumes. Happy Halloween! Love Grandma.
Post a Comment