Friday, September 4, 2009

Our first Black Eye!

It was only a matter of time, I just didn't think it would happen this soon. Check out Hunter's right eye. It was so hard to get a good picture.
He fell off the couch while the Babysitter was changing his diaper. She reached down to wipe up some spit-up off of Heath and when she did, Hunter did a flip as fast as lightening (her words, not mine) right off of the couch. She said that he just cried for a minute. It probably scared her more than him.
Probably a good thing I wasn't there... I might have freaked. Mom feels really bad about it and I have reassured her numerous times that it is OK. I promise I won't fire her as my babysitter.
Anyone who knows me well, knows that I think bruises are cool, and one that is on your face that you can show off is just super cool. Not that I wish bruises on anyone (especially my boys), but once you have them...aren't they cool?

3 comments:

Mandi Martin said...

What's a boy without a bruise or two?!

Aunt Amy said...

What is with that babysitter? Mine ended up with a broken nose once
:-). They will at least be tough, lol.

Anonymous said...

My sweet Hunter Bo, I feel bad for you Mom, though. It probably hurt her more than it did Bo Bo. He looks just fine. What a cute face!
Love, Grandma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...