Our Mimi has a gift. She is extremely talented and can make beautiful baby blankets.

We had to be patient for 9 long months, but in all her spare time (while baby sitting us) she got our special keepsake blankets made.

We absolutely LOVE the camouflage patten she chose for us. They are so soft and perfect for cuddling.

We also LOVE that we each have a personalized corner on our blankets that has our name, date of birth, weight, and time.

Isn't our Mimi amazing???
4 comments:
Yes we have to agree that Lenora is amazing!! Magic fingers with a sewing machine! The blankets she made for your cousins Miss Finley and Campbell are beautiful, when people go to Brandi and Chey-Anne's homes and see the blankets they always comment on them. We love them. Thank you Lenora!! Now how soon can you start on Slade's?
Linda Sue
Our whole family uses Finley's on the couch EVERY night! We especially love the fluffy red material-it's dreamy!!!
Mimi does such beautiful work, wish this Grandma had a talent.
Maybe I will develop one in my old age.
You are too funny! I am so excited you started reading them! The third and fourth are wonderful-I can't pick a favorite. The fourth one might make you neglect your family bc it is action packed, haha! Keep me updated and we can discuss. I love your new header, btw. Oh, and as for the movie, some love it, some don't. I loved it but it does leave out lots of great books parts-just not enough time for all the little details I guess! Happy Friday!
Post a Comment