I love, love, love Keva Dawn Photography ! Once again she has produced AMAZING pictures of my adorable baby boys. Heath, my serious, curious, inquisitive, sweet little boy.
Hunter, my outgoing, mischievous, flirty, smiling little boy.
Cutest baby boys I know! I love them in their football shirts. Counting the days until Friday when I can come and see my sweet grandsons. Love to all of you! Love, Grandma.
Crystal, I would like to order the football jersey pictures that you have posted on the blog. The back view, the front view, and the two individual pics of the boys, in 4x6 please. I never got them ordered before we left last weekend. Thanks a bunch! Love, Grandma.
4 comments:
So precious! I love their little jerseys!
They are so so so so so cute! Can we borrow them?!?
Cutest baby boys I know! I love them in their football shirts. Counting the days until Friday when I can come and see my sweet grandsons. Love to all of you! Love, Grandma.
Crystal, I would like to order the football jersey pictures that you have posted on the blog. The back view, the front view, and the two individual pics of the boys, in
4x6 please. I never got them ordered before we left last weekend. Thanks a bunch! Love,
Grandma.
Post a Comment