I know, I know, I don't post for a while and then we get 4 different post in one day. Just bare with me, this will be the last one.
I just wanted to let you know that I got the results of my blood test back today and I do not have gestational diabetes. Instead, I am hypoglycemic. The nurse said that my body handles the sugar well and all of my test were within the normal range, except for the last one. It showed that my sugar levels dropped rapidly in hour 3 of the testing. The levels should have been between 100 and 150, and mine were 61. She said that I just need to make sure to eat something about every 3 hours so they won't drop. I knew something was wrong during the test because I was very shaky.
I guess the only remedy is to carry peanut butter crackers around with me at all times. I can handle that, I sure do like to eat now days.
August
8 years ago

3 comments:
I hated that glucose test!! My blood sugar dropped down in the
50's. The nurse asked if I was "Okay"!! I wasn't "okay" I was hungry!!! Mom said you baby shower was great. Your gift from me will arrive in a timely manner. I have to get it first.....
Just wanted to let you know that I have created a blogspot for our family also.
Hi, Crystal! Just want to let you know I'm a "secret reader" of your blog and I love it! You are so cute.
Tell your mom and dad that we'll be back from Brazil on November 12 late and that Maxie would be available to meet about the wind generators the afternoon of the
14th (later in the day) and any day thereafter.
Can't wait for the birth of those boys! I know you and Chris are really excited!
Love, Sharon
Post a Comment