Today is my Mom's 60th birthday. So this post is dedicated to her, the wonderful woman who has raised me and taught me what is important in life.
I once thought when I graduated from high school that I was done "needing" my mom, but I soon found out that I was wrong. I have loved every minute of living only 17 miles away from her and working every day with her (she is my secretary at school). We have grown closer and I truly consider her one of my best friends. Granted, she will still tell me when I am out of line, or when my clothes look inappropriate, but I have come to respect her opinion more and more.
She has been with me through the highs and lows, she has laughed with me and cried with me. She even painted my entire house. She has taught me when to bite my tongue and when to lash out. Most of all, she has been a wonderful example of the type of parent that I want to be.
I love you Mom, and I hope you have a wonderful birthday and many more to come.
Crystal

3 comments:
You really do know how to make me cry---love you too. Mom
let's try this again. I can't spell so I had to delete my first comment. Tell your mom happy birthday for me. She really is a wonderful mom. I miss all those nights we stayed at your house and she would cook for us:) Your background looks a lot like mine (did you copy me)! Hope you are feeling well.
Post a Comment