Here are some pictures of me at 23 weeks. I feel huge but the doctor tells me that I am measuring where I am supposed to for how far along I am. I bet she tells every patient that, though. Yes, that is my belly button sticking through, I know it is disgusting, but there isn't much I can do about it. I've already tried taping it down, it doesn't work.
Be sure to notice the really cool "Twin Shirt" that one of my great friends gave to me. She is a teacher that I taught with in Boerne and I miss her greatly. Look Darrah, the shirt fits!

4 comments:
You are absolutely adorable...and I love the shirt!!
You look beautiful, and I can see that you really have babies! Yeah!! I wish I were there. I miss you!! Thanks for the pictures.
Darrah
A camo nursery will be so cute! Do these little boys have names yet?
Are you doing camo in the nursery? That is so what I want to do one of these days...even for a little girl! Just know that will not be copying you....haha!!! You look great!
Post a Comment