At the risk of jinxing it...I think I might be starting to feel a little bit better. The new doctor gave me a new nausea medicine that seems to be working, and to deal with the anemia she has me taking Flintstones vitamins with Iron. These are much easier on my stomach and I can keep them down. I still occasionally throw up in the mornings and feel weak in the afternoons, but for the most part, I have more energy and am feeling much better. I would say that I am functioning at about 80% now, which is sooooo much better that the 5% that I have been at for most of the summer.
I can tell that the babies like the fact that I can keep some food down, too. I feel like they have grown tremendously in the last few weeks. I think I will officially have to switch to maternity clothes now instead of rubber banding my normal attire.
Thank goodness that I am feeling better, school starts for the teachers next week and for the kids, the week after that. I really do like my job as a teacher, but I will confess that these are my least favorite days of the year (April Fool's Day and St. Patrick's Day rank among the top also).
August
8 years ago

3 comments:
I am glad that you are feeling better. It does get better but then you get big and don't feel like moving around to much:) When do they think you will deliver? I will have to add you to the list of babies. Have you and Chris thought of names? I will be in Iraan for homecoming and Zoey's birthday on Sept. 26th and we will have to visit.
I'm so glad things are going better for you and that you found a doctor! I can't believe you are teaching - you are much braver than I! When are you due? I hope things continue to go well!
I'm so glad the morning/all-say sickness is starting to subside some. I hope all goes well with teaching this year.
Post a Comment